Friday 19 April 2013

PMC + Will It help? + Garmin HRM

 A little bit of negative stress but if this reflects in a better race position tomorrow is the big question answered until I think of a deeper question!
I will only spin out on the turbo for an hour today and ensure that my food and drink are kept as per the guidelines. 
 There were more than few riders out and about today but it is a rare sight to see a cyclist fully relaxed and pedalling efficiently. More often than not, they are turning too big a gear or knees pointed outwards giving the bike a degree of instability - in short more than few could improve with a little tuition or more miles in less amicable conditions so as to appreciate the warmer, sunnier days when you can enjoy being relaxed. Why oh why do some persist in wearing waterproofs in the sunshine? I am not against dayglo but really I dread to think what the conditions in board are like.



I have reinstated Trainer Road in order to get some structure back into my training which has got very unbalanced over the last few weeks.
My Garmin HRM celebrated by having a tantrum and giving up. A new battery did not solve the problem but actually doing this:

 
actually did work!


No comments:

Post a Comment