Wednesday 10 April 2013

In Season Training Schedule

I am feeling a little like a performance slump at the moment although I have no issues relating to fitness or illness, just a lack of motivation.
I am using Golden Cheetah in its training mode to use virtual power as an alternative to Trainer Road where I stopped my subscription.
The software can be a little unreliable in picking up the Garmin GSC10 data so instead of a workout, the time is spent troubleshooting the application.

I have gone back to using the Garmin usb stick instead of the Suunto mini as this seems to give better connectivity to Golden Cheetah.

I have revised my In season training plan to reflect the racing:



This is bringing up the training stress again hopefully to good effect in maintaining good race form.

I am using the Sufferfest workouts as aids to accomplishing the training targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment